1. Good mechanical and environmental performance.
2. Buffer material: PVC, LSZH, Hytrel, Nylon, PVDF
3. The outer diameter of the tight-buffered fiber is usually 0.580mm±0.015mm or 0.880mm±0.015mm, and other sizes are also available;
4. The color of the tight coating are: blue, orange, green, brown, gray, white, red, black, yellow, purple, pink, turquoise, etc., but also other agreed colors. ;
5. The peel-ability of the coating meets the relevant standards and user requirements;
6. Meet the various requirements of the market and users.
A single-mode or multi-mode fiber with a tightly packed secondary coating structure is called a tight-buffered fiber.The outer diameter of the tight-fitting fiber is usually 0.6mm and 0.9mm. It is the basic component for manufacturing various indoor optical cables. It can also be used alone and directly used for the connection of various optical active or passive devices. Connection of terminal devices, etc.
1. Tight-buffered fiber is the basic component for manufacturing various indoor optical cables;
2. Second-coated fiber optic cable with various materials can also be used directly as pigtail for optical connection of various optical active or passive components, and also for optical connection of instruments or terminal equipment.